X-SOCKS® Helixx Gold 4.0 Women
- STRONGER: LAMBERTZ-NICHOLSON ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTOR 4.0. The Achilles tendon lies in the opening of the cushion and is thus protected from pressure and friction.
- HELIXCOIL SYSTEM. Two concentric, spiral pressure webs integrated in the sock structure enclosing the calf muscles from ankle to knee. Effective muscle support without affecting blood circulation.
- NARROW ARROW CONSTRUCTION AND 3-EXPANDLADIESSTRIPES. Perfect fit adapting with flexible play to narrower women‘s feet, taking into account the dimensions of the forefoot, metatarsus and heel bone.
- SUPPRONATION® BANDAGE. Supports a healthy foot posture, counteracts overloading of the ankle joint. Patented in 34 countries.
- 100% PURE SWISS ENGINEERED. Made in Italy. 700+ international awards and test wins, 800+ patent registrations for the products with the "X".
Feel the benefits of efficient thermoregulation and optimal muscle control and be convinced by the special edition in black and gold for the 20th anniversary. X-SOCKS® HELIXX GOLD 4.0 WOMEN offer optimum climate comfort for enduring performance on long winter sports days. Precisely positioned functional zones specially designed for ambitious women winter sports enthusiasts ensure stability and perfect power transmission from the foot to the sports equipment.
Protectors for toes, heels and shinbone ensure that sensitive or particularly exposed areas are not affected by the cold or impact. The unique HeliXCoil system, which surrounds the calf in two concentric spirals, promotes muscle control, supports blood circulation and relieves the cardiovascular system. The supporting and holding effect of the anatomically shaped footbed increases performance and prevents premature fatigue.
The Traverse AirFlow Channel System, Air-Conditioning Channel® 4.0 and AirFlow Calf Protector are components of a highly efficient ventilation system that keeps feet warm and dry. Thanks to 3-ExpandLadiesStripes and Narrow Arrow Construction, narrower female feet benefit from a perfect fit.