Most Important Information
X-SOCKS® Ski Light 4.0.
- STRONGER: LAMBERTZ-NICHOLSON ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTOR 4.0. The Achilles tendon lies in the opening of the cushion and is thus protected from pressure and friction.
- HELIXCOIL SYSTEM. Two concentric, spiral pressure webs integrated in the sock structure enclosing the calf muscles from ankle to knee. Effective muscle support without affecting blood circulation.
- AIR-CONDITIONING CHANNEL® 4.0. Air-conducting 3D structures and high-tech special yarn promote intensive ventilation of the feet.
- SUPPRONATION® BANDAGE. Supports a healthy foot posture, counteracts overloading of the ankle joint. Patented in 34 countries.
- 100% PURE SWISS ENGINEERED. Made in Italy. 700+ international awards and test wins, 800+ patent registrations for the products with the "X".
Complete the Set
DetailsFeel light and completely protected with the comfort padding of the X-SOCKS® SKI LIGHT 4.0. Innovations from 20 years of experience guarantee effective thermoregulation and stabilize your foot. With many innovative technologies, the Generation 4.0 high-tech socks offer optimal conditions for enduring performance on long winter sports days. Functional zones such as the Suppronation® Bandage and protectors for toes, heels and tibia ensure the protection of sensitive or particularly exposed areas. The unique HeliXCoil system encloses the calf with two concentrically knitted spirals, promotes muscle control and protects the foot even on bumpy and hard slopes. This protection system is complemented by the anatomically shaped footbed, which ensures a balanced posture and prevents premature fatigue. The Traverse AirFlow Channel System and the Air-Conditioning Channel® 4.0 ensure efficient ventilation and replace humid air with fresh air. The foot stays warm and dry.
Polyamide (43%) Wool (36%) Acrylic (10%) Polypropylene (6%) Elastane (5%)