Most Important Information
X-SOCKS® Ski Silk Merino 4.0
- STRONGER: LAMBERTZ-NICHOLSON ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTOR 4.0. The Achilles tendon lies in the opening of the cushion and is thus protected from pressure and friction.
- HELIXCOIL SYSTEM. Two concentric, spiral pressure webs integrated in the sock structure enclosing the calf muscles from ankle to knee. Effective muscle support without affecting blood circulation.
- 8% SILK AND 37% MERINO FIBRES. Knitted into the innovative fabric for maximum wearing comfort. The high-tech socks keep the feet warm and dry.
- SUPPRONATION® BANDAGE. Supports a healthy foot posture, counteracts overloading of the ankle joint. Patented in 34 countries.
- 100% PURE SWISS ENGINEERED. Made in Italy. 700+ international awards and test wins, 800+ patent registrations for the products with the "X".
Complete the Set
DetailsLet yourself be seduced by silky comfort and inspired by performance-enhancing technologies. With innovations from 20 years of experience, the X-SOCKS® SKI SILK MERINO 4.0 offers you protection, warmth and a temperature-controlled skin feeling for winter sports. Intelligent functions ensure continuous thermoregulation, optimum moisture management and effective injury protection. The unique Suppronation® Bandage supports the foot and offers a secure hold. The new HeliXCoil System, integrated into the material, surrounds the calf with two concentrically knitted spirals that have a stabilising effect on the muscles, promote blood circulation and reduce the risk of fatigue-related injuries. The anatomically shaped footbed optimises the foot position and prevents overloading. Sheltering technologies such as heel, toe and shin protectors offer maximum wearing comfort and prevent the risk of injury from friction and impact.
Polyamide (48%) Merino Wool (38%) Silk (9%) Polypropylene (3%) Elastane (2%)