Product Developer (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Lieu: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
- Responsible for driving the development, engineering, fit execution and specifications for innovative, technologically advanced products of the highest level
- Plan and track the development schedule of all products to ensure a timely completion following the pre-determined product development calendar
- Partner with Designers to understand fit intent and aesthetic ensuring translation into proto samples, and technical developers to ensure the feasibility and find the most efficient solution
- Ensure execution of fit intent and fit consistency through clear analysis, documentation, communication, adherence to fit standards, and use of block patterns
- Develop products, recommend materials, and construction techniques that meet Design expectations and engineer the product to pre-determined gross margin targets, FOB incl. pre-cost estimates first cost through to final cost
- Create the specifications for the products, publish and maintain all records, style files, Bill of Materials and samples associated with the product and related programs
- Ensure both the technical superiority and the product quality/integrity of all products falling under their responsibilities
- Support the trims and material library implementation
- Reports to the Head of Product
- BSc in Textile Engineering, Manufacturing, Apparel Design, Construction or equivalent combination
- 4+ years of work experience in the apparel industry, specializing in technical design/product development. Seamless and socks experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of fit, patternmaking, construction expertise, cost engineering and knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office software, Adobe Illustrator, and PLM programs
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong ability to work in a team
- Good adaptability skills, proactive and participating to improve some process
- Ambitious and motivated for a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Very good communication and expression skills in English, both written and spoken
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.