X-BIONIC® THE TRICK® 4.0 Running Shirt Long Sleeve Women
- THE TRICK® 4.0: YOUR WARM-UP TIME ADVANTAGE. It Tricks your brain for earlier cooling and shortens the warm-up time in competitions and at time-limited training sessions.
- ONLY WITH X-BIONIC® 4.0: INNOVATIVE RETINA® ULTRA-HIGH-DEFINITION TECHNOLOGY. Provides ultra-high definition texture, ultra-high density function transmission and ultra-high precision body zoning.
- AWARD-WINNING, PATENTED 3D BIONIC SPHERE® SYSTEM WITH THERMOSYPHON® TECHNOLOGY. Features complex 3D structures of inner and outer air channels. It cools when you sweat and warms when you are cold.
- X‑IMPACT TECHNOLOGY. Better performance due to graduated compression that reduces muscle oscillations, supports muscles and joints and optimises nutrient supply.
- 100% PURE SWISS ENGINEERED. Made in Italy. 700+ international awards and test wins, 800+ patent registrations for the products with the "X".
More power without performance slumps caused by overheating? Get more with the X-BIONIC® THE TRICK® 4.0 RUNNING SHIRT LONG SLEEVE WOMEN. The new 4.0 generation is the first to feature the Retina® ultra-high definition quality for maximum accuracy of functionality.
The patented THE TRICK® system is unique: it tricks your brain in order to save your warm-up time and to improve your performance. How? THE TRICK® creates heat zones along the spine in order to activate heat sensors. These sensors signal "heat" to the brain, which then triggers an early onset of sweating. The result: evaporative cooling is activated before you overheat. Your thermoregulation is optimized, you can perform better for longer.
Your run will be comfortable thanks to the innovative collar construction, which ensures a perfect fit. The integrated Flexor arm cuffs prevent the sleeves from slipping. Even during your first running workout, you’ll already feel the scientific edge of the legendary patented 3D Bionic Sphere® System with ThermoSyphon® technology, which is more powerful than ever. It optimizes your skin-climate management through large exchange zones on chest and back. It cools when you sweat and warms when you are cold.