IT System Engineer, 80-100% (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Location: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
- Support and further development of our IT infrastructure and Workplace as a Service initiative together with our IT partners.
- Maintaining and managing the Microsoft Office 365 tenant (accounts, email accounts, calendars, Sharepoint, etc.) as well as our internal infrastructure components
- Optimize & manage the security and privacy of networks, applications and computer systems in collaboration with external partners
- Guide and support users in the operation of new software, hardware and collaboration tools
- Contact for internal IT support, supervision and further development of our IT service desk
- A completed education in the IT field, e.g. as a computer scientist EFZ
- Experience as an IT support and IT specialist
- Hands-on mentality and a lot of self-initiative with strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of Windows and Mac operating systems as well as Office365
- You are an open and customer-oriented person
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.