Go to the return page and fill in your Order ID and the email used to place the order. You can find your Order ID in the confirmation email.
Select the products you want to return and specify a reason.
After this process you will receive the return slip.
Use the box the items were shipped. Print and attach return slip.
Send the products to our warehouse.
We will check the return products and refund your items.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
IMPORTANT RETURN STEPS
- Fill out this return form with article information and reason for return
- Use the use shared/included return slip with printed return address
- Use the box the items were shipped in, close it carefully and attach the return slip with pre-printed shipping address information
- Arrange the pickup or hand it in to forwarder › view shipping costs
WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT YOUR RETURN IF_
- Labels, Packaging and Booklets has not been damaged or removed
- If it has not been worn, used or damaged
- It is not soiled by any marks
- Is posted back within 14 days of receipt (We understand that overseas shipping can take around 10-15 working days to reach us.)
WHAT HAPPENS NOW
- Once we have received your return, you will receive an email notification
- Processing of the returns usually takes 2-4 working days
- Exchanges will be dispatched after processing and should be received by you within 2-3 working days of dispatch (*Area exceptions apply)
- Refunds will be made immediately after processing and should show in your account within ten days, depending on your bank’s timescales.
- Return fee will be deducted from your refunds.
- Please allow up to 21 days to returns from overseas destinations to reach us.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Two exchanges per item are free, wherein we will send you the replacement item free of charge.
- Any returns that are worn, soiled, or damaged will not be accepted and may be returned to you.
RETURN VIA DHL
Shippinig & Return
Free freight over 250 EUR (or equivalent)
Return freight 10 EUR for Zone 1* (15 EUR for Switzerland)
Return freight 15 EUR for Zone 1* (20 EUR for Switzerland)
* Zone 1 Countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK