Innovation Lead (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Luogo: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
- Lead the entire innovation process, from ideation to project execution
- Develop the innovation strategy together with the Head of Product
- Collaborate with the product team to formulate innovation material and to ensure all new developments are assigned and tested
- Work across all material constructions machinery, yarns, textile processes and manufacturing
- Develop materials and analyze and report key data
- Create and deliver tools and processes that integrate our technologies into the current product portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- Reports to the Head of Product
- MSc in materials science such as biomechanics, textile engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of work experience as an Innovation Lead, ideally in the sports apparel industry. Experience in technical circular knitting is a plus
- Broad experience in project management from creative direction to production
- A high attention to detail and the ability to independently create presentations and strategy documents
- Being a sports enthusiast
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong ability to work in a team
- Good adaptability skills, proactive and participating to improve some process
- Ambitious and motivated for a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Very good communication and expression skills in English, both written and spoken
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.