(Junior) Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Manager (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Luogo: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
- Working closely with local and remote stakeholders on improving and extending our global logistics, transport & warehouse structure
- Managing daily logistics, customs and transport operations, from Inbound to Outbound, with our suppliers and customers in Europe and worldwide
- Single point of contact to our third-party warehouse & logistics partner in Italy, as well as to our external transport and customs partners
- Steadily analyzing and improving logistics, transport & warehouse setup, regulations and processes
- Collaborating closely with Sales Support and Supply Chain department
- Analyzing and reporting relevant KPIs
- Report to CFO
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of experience in logistics, transport & warehouse operations
- Capability to handle operational and project tasks at the same time
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and improve processes
- Ability to accurately communicate recommendations effectively to a wide range of stakeholders, including executives, internal departments and external partners
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills beyond average
- Very good communication and expression skills in German and English, both written and spoken, ideally also in Italian
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging, and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature, and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership, and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.