Social Media Manager Midlevel (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lieu: X-Bionic, Berlin / DE
Équipe: Social Media
- Write and produce excellent, target-market-related content across all social media platforms
- Optimize and edit images and videos to complement the text and apply trends
- Work collaboratively with the team to generate successful content, stories, ideas, concepts, and trends to ensure a successful community building
- Join Sport-Events to create content together
- Build and implement new strategies to ensure the continuous growth of the X-BIONIC community
- Manage the online community by engaging with customers/followers in appropriate ways
- Regularly measure and analyze content insights, data, and traffic (e.g., conversion and bounce rates) and translate it appropriately into reports for Social Media Lead
- Report directly to our Social Media Lead and Art Director in Berlin
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role (within the sports industry is desirable)
- You are fluent in English (German and other language skills an advantage), with a flair for words
- Hands-on experience with the use of social media platforms (i.e., Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok) and related posting/monitoring programs
- Being a sports enthusiast and interested in winter sports, running, trekking, or other outdoor sports
- Ability to create solid and effective social media content across all channels autonomously
- An eye for detail and design, as well as solid photo- & video editing skills
- Outstanding team player with an innovative, forward-thinking, and independent work behavior
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.