Head of Supply Chain (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Lieu: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
Équipe: Supply Chain
- Responsible for strategic setup as well as operational leadership of X-Technology supply chain operations
- Together with the team, responsible for supplier management, buying, quality management, planning and purchase order management
- Heading the supply chain team of 3 people
- Selected responsibilities in Buying:
- Creating and executing a strategic supplier portfolio
- Seasonal negotiation and fixation of prices, capacities, raw materials
- Fixation and ensuring the seasonal calendar and on time delivery (OTIF)
- Selected responsibilities in Quality Management:
- Strengthening and implementing quality management processes and requirements end-to-end
- Embedding the QM processes with the supplier, ensuring that quality requirements are kept
- Managing quality cases including data collection, deviation management and claim negotiation
- Selected responsibilities in planning and purchase management:
- Strengthening the strategic planning, including seasonal capacity planning, rolling forecasting and NOS management
- Ensuring in-time purchase order mgt. and on time delivery
- Close in season follow-up and improvement with suppliers
- Successfully completed studies in business management focused on textiles or similar
- At least 5-8 years of supply chain working experience in sporting goods or consumer goods. Ideally in knitting apparel
- Strong overview of European sporting apparel supply chain
- At least 4 years of leadership experience
- Strategic thinker with hands-on mentality
- Teamplayer, empathic and ambitious
- Very good communication and expression skills in English, both written and spoken, German and Italian are a plus
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.