Junior Controller, 80-100% (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits! We offer a temporary employment for a period of 9 to 12 months.
Lieu: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
- Preparation of management reporting (deviation analysis, comments)
- Creation of number-based controlling instruments and KPIs
- Preparation of operational budgets, forecasts and multi-year plans
- Analysis of assets, financial position and operational results
- Support preparation of investment and profitability calculations in the context of newly planned projects
- Participation in strategic corporate planning
- Controlling support for the management team
- Ad-hoc analyses
- You are about to finish or have already finished your studies in business administration or finance with a focus on controlling
- Ideally professional experience in a comparable position
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team with a “can-do” attitude
- Ambitious and motivated for a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and an independent, structured approach to work
- Very good communication and expression skills in English, both written and spoken. German is a plus
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution particularly in times of the on-going restructure of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competetive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.