Social Media Manager (m/f/d) - full time / hybrid-remote
As a pioneer of premium sportswear brands, X-Bionic® is looking for a driven Social Media Manager with focus on Content Creation, Storytelling and Community Management to join our team in Berlin (hybrid-remote) at the earliest date possible, building and running new strategies to ensure an effective brand and online voice across all social media platforms.
Combine all your passions into one job: your interest in winter and/ or other outdoor sports with your love for social media! Work in Berlin city in a young, driven team with flexible working hours and options of partial remote work. We love to hear from you!
Lieu: Berlin, Mitte (GER) hybrid - remote
Équipe: Social Media / Marketing Team
- Write and produce excellent, target-market related content across all social media platforms
- Optimize and edit images and videos to complement text and apply trends
- Work collaboratively with the team to generate successful content, stories, ideas, concepts and trends to ensure a successful community building
- Build and implement new strategies to ensure a continuous growth of the X-Bionic community
- Manage the online community by engaging with customers/followers in appropriate ways
- Regularly measure and analyze content insights, data and traffic (e.g. conversion and bounce rates) and translate it appropriately into reports for Social Media Lead
- Report directly to our Social Media Lead and Art Director in Berlin
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role (within the sports industry is desirable)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) and solid German skills is a must with a flair for words
- Hands-on experience with use of social media platforms (i.e. Instagram) and related posting/monitoring programs
- Ability to create strong and effective social media content across all channels autonomously
- An eye for detail and design as well as solid photo- & video editing skills
- Active sports background and interest in winter sports, running, trekking or other outdoor sports
- Outstanding team player with an innovative, forward-thinking and independent work behavior
It's not a job, it's a calling.