3D-Artist / 3D generalist & Visual Creative (m/f)
X-BIONIC AG is the disruptive think tank based in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland. It was created by Scientist Prof. Dr. Bodo W. Lambertz, the inventor that has substantially changed the landscape of high-tech functional wear and innovative production technologies in the fields of thermoregulating apparel. Like Sir James Dyson, Professor Amar G. Bose, Peter Skak Olufsen and Dieter Burmester, Professor Lambertz was just recently awarded for his lifetime achievement by the prestigious Plus X Award.
Highly motivated people shape the success of our premium supersportswear brands X-BIONIC®, X-SOCKS® and APANI®. And we constantly expand our ability to tackle new challenges. By doing so we have been setting trends worldwide for decades that delight a global audience. Hundreds of awards, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot and Plus X, document our superiority in innovation, product design and functionality. X-BIONIC has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X jury for 11 consecutive times.
We are looking for an innovative and creative 3D design specialist / generalist with hands-on mentality for the digital visualization of products, technologies and functions. We would like to give our customers a perfect impression of the offered objects or services and set it perfectly in scene for online use, advertising material, websites or pitch presentations.
Lieu: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
Équipe: Creative Team
- Construction of 3D models incl. shading
- Development of 3D visualizations, modellings, renderings, animations for customer presentations in order to convey the best possible user experience.
- 360-degree shots of sportswear products (own camera available)
- Object photography (indoor, outdoor, aerial) (drone available)
- Create image & product videos
- Professional handling of 3D programs (e.g. 3ds Max, Cinema 4D)
- Professional handling of Adobe products (e.g. Photoshop, Light Room)
- Understanding of customer/investor presentations
- Hands-on mentality to establish this topic group-wide
- Experience in the sports industry (desirable)
It's not a job, it's a calling.
- The opportunity and freedom to shape innovation and the future in an agile company as a "doer".
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a professional working environment
- A motivating working atmosphere and a collegial team that achieves and celebrates its success together
- Attractive remuneration and a modern workplace in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
We look forward to meeting you. Please send us your complete, informative application documents with work examples done by you as well as details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.