Email & Retention Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits! Contact us at email@example.com.
Ubicación: X-Bionic, Berlin / DE
- Responsible for the email marketing channel/CRM and improving key metrics for this channel, such as CTR, open rate, email sign-ups and conversion rate
- Creating weekly newsletters, developing segmentation for individual consumer targeting, and designing data-driven email campaigns
- Setting up automated email campaigns, from a welcome program to abandoned basket/lapsed emails to NPS and product reviews
- Managing and setting up a Customer Data Platform (CDP) to ensure effective targeting and personalization across all channels
- Optimizing email communication through continuous, data-driven analysis, including A/B tests, with a focus on user experience and usability
- Supporting the re-launch of our loyalty programme and its integration with the email channel to increase retention and LTV
- Working closely with multiple departments, such as eCom and Product, to deliver the right messages at the right time and ensure a data-driven approach
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar D2C eCommerce role, ideally with MailChimp or Klaviyo experience
- Good knowledge of email KPIs and retention-related metrics
- Passion for CDP-related topics with a hunger to learn more and innovate
- Strong analytical skills - using data to drive insight and decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (German and other language skills an advantage)
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution particularly in times of the on-going restructure of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure and many other fringe benefits.