Digital Designer (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Ubicación: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
- Work with brand guidelines and the digital design system to create layouts that reinforce the brand through its visual touchpoints.
- You seamlessly switch between designing for digital and physical touchpoints. From newsletters and digital ads to print ads and out-of-home.
- Your eye for aesthetics and details continuously pushes the entire brand forward.
- You translate business objectives into functional and engaging designs driving the brand's growth and sales.
- You help create visually engaging campaigns that motivate and energize people to go out, by using your creativity & design skills.
- You love to impact the brand's direction and are not afraid to step up and take responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in Digital Design at a high-growth brand with a strong online presence
- You are a strong graphic designer with knowledge of typography, color systems, and grid systems.
- You actively keep up with current trends in graphics and digital design.
- Advanced in Figma and Adobe CS and ideally basic knowledge in HTML/CSS
- You possess strong communication skills and can express the thinking behind your designs and present your work to a broad audience in both verbal and written English.
- Familiar with collaborating with eCommerce, as well as managing internal and external stakeholders on all levels.
- Besides strong digital skills, you have experience at more traditional touchpoints like print, POS, and out-of-home.
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging, and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature, and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership, and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.