Brand & Marketing Manager (m/w) 100%
X-BIONIC® AG is the disruptive think tank based in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland. It was created by Scientist Prof. Dr. Bodo W. Lambertz, the inventor that has substantially changed the landscape of high-tech functional wear and innovative production technologies in the fields of thermoregulating apparel. Like Sir James Dyson, Professor Amar G. Bose, Peter Skak Olufsen and Dieter Burmester, Professor Lambertz was just recently awarded for his lifetime achievement by the prestigious Plus X Award.
Highly motivated people shape the success of our premium supersportswear brands X-BIONIC®, X-SOCKS® and APANI®. And we constantly expand our ability to tackle new challenges. By doing so we have been setting trends worldwide for decades that delight a global audience. Hundreds of awards, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot, and German Innovation Award, document our superiority in innovation, product design, and functionality. X-Bionic® has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X Awards jury for 12 consecutive times. Our ideas fuel partnerships with top brands.
With a strong history of success and innovation, X-Bionic® is looking for a motivated Brand & Marketing Manager that will help the team continue to revolutionize the sportswear industry. In close alignment with our global brand strategy, we are looking for an inspired, creative and passionate individual to expand our marketing/communication team at the earliest possible date.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
Team: Marketing Team
Plan annual, seasonal and territorial marketing, including a brand calendar, to achieve brand and business objectives
Close collaboration with the product development team to create communication tools and toolboxes based on products and functionality
Close collaboration with internal and external agencies to create and align design and marketing tools (packaging, catalogs, advertising, POS)
Develop and execute marketing tactics to drive traffic to both physical and online stores
Develop a strategic regional plan in collaboration with global distributors to maximize the impact on brand value growth, traffic and sales
Support and lead global distribution teams on strategic market executions
Continuously test and maximize opportunities with current and potential international partners and athletes
Create and manage the implementation of key activations and events such as trade shows, sporting events, fairs, sales meetings, etc.
Lead and manage the advertising development and adaptation process for regional campaigns and resources
Conduct post-campaign analysis and evaluation
- Guerrilla marketing
Monitor and analyze all on-site and off-site initiatives and optimize accordingly
Help with lead analysis and continuous improvement planning
Promote proactive cross-functional communication with internal and external teams to ensure a smooth brand marketing process
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing and / or communication.
- 5+ experience in a similar environment
- Fluency in German and English a must (verbal and written)
- Proven marketing experience with a mix in B2B and B2C, brand marketing, brand management and direct marketing expertise for customer acquisition, activation, usage, retention
- Background in sports retail, distribution, sponsoring is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial approach and proactive client management style
- Strong strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to recognize opportunities, form a vision of what can be achieved that challenges self and others, garner support and advocacy,
- Strategic planning ability and very strong project management skills.
- Team player and achievement-oriented
- Able to set direction and capture the commitment of people to achieve goals as well as overcoming obstacles and taking appropriate risks
- Demonstrated both creative judgment and the ability to motivate/manage agencies
- Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative data and information analysis into actionable 'insights'
- Able to work and move in a multinational, multicultural environment and sensitive to different cultural difference
- Able to adapt to the unexpected situation with a prompt and positive attitude, able to challenge status quo
- Strong skills in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel; presentation deck writing and proposal skills
- Active sports background in running, cycling, winter sports or similar is a plus
- Positive can-do-attitude in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
It's not a job, it's a calling.
Values we live by...
- Lead with results - We look for candidates with strong result focus & initiative, great attention to detail, and consistent self-direction & action
- Build the better - We look for team members who have a strong track record of creative & innovative thinking, the ability to make an improvement impact, and a strong desire to make additive contributions
- Optimize inward - We look for influencers with strong technical expertise, a passion for development & continual learning, and a solid sense of ownership
- Stay gritty - Our team members have tremendous follow through, impeccable problem solving skills & and a consistent solution-oriented focus; we live and breathe agility
- Offer excellence - Our top performers are relentlessly customer and client-focused and provide valuable consultation to others; we thrive on communication and teamwork