Marketing Manager (m/w) 100%
X-BIONIC® AG is the disruptive think tank based in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland. It was created by Scientist Prof. Dr. Bodo W. Lambertz, the inventor that has substantially changed the landscape of high-tech functional wear and innovative production technologies in the fields of thermoregulating apparel. Like Sir James Dyson, Professor Amar G. Bose, Peter Skak Olufsen and Dieter Burmester, Professor Lambertz was just recently awarded for his lifetime achievement by the prestigious Plus X Award.
Highly motivated people shape the success of our premium supersportswear brands X-BIONIC®, X-SOCKS® and APANI®. And we constantly expand our ability to tackle new challenges. By doing so we have been setting trends worldwide for decades that delight a global audience. Hundreds of awards, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot, and Plus X, document our superiority in innovation, product design, and functionality. X-Bionic® has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X Awards jury for 12 consecutive times. Our ideas fuel partnerships with top brands.
With a strong history of success and innovation, X-Bionic® is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager that will help the team continue to revolutionize the sportswear industry.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
Team: Marketing Team
Develope and implements the market strategy alongside the Head of Marketing.
Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies and budgets
Craft unique ways to showcase X-Bionic® & X-Socks® through marketing initiatives
Ensure X-Bionic®'s brand and the story is consistently messaged across all channels, verticals, and aligned with internal Marketing strategies.
Support sales and lead generation efforts
Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Take a leading position in the bi-annual Sales Meeting
- Effectively collaborate with other departments and stakeholders
- Copywriting and creating marketing texts
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in Business administration, marketing and / or communication
- 5+ experience in a similar environment
- A positive can-do-attitude in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
- Commercial understanding and the ability to capitalize on storytelling and customer feedback
- Creative and experienced at briefing in, and evaluating design executions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytical mindset and structured work habits
- Fluent in German and English. Italian/French are a plus
It's not a job, it's a calling.
Values we live by...
- Lead with results - We look for candidates with strong result focus & initiative, great attention to detail, and consistent self-direction & action
- Build the better - We look for team members who have a strong track record of creative & innovative thinking, the ability to make an improvement impact, and a strong desire to make additive contributions
- Optimize inward - We look for influencers with strong technical expertise, a passion for development & continual learning, and a solid sense of ownership
- Stay gritty - Our team members have tremendous follow through, impeccable problem solving skills & and a consistent solution-oriented focus; we live and breathe agility
- Offer excellence - Our top performers are relentlessly customer and client-focused and provide valuable consultation to others; we thrive on communication and teamwork