Graphic Designer (m/f) 100%
Do you have passion?
Do you have the need to create?
Do you want to challenge your creativity and the way you think?
If the answer is YES, then we are on the right track.
We are looking for a motivated DIGITAL graphic designer, a DIGITAL graphic designer that enjoys challenges, a DIGITAL graphic designer with a creative itch that needs scratching, and lastly, a graphic designer that is willing to learn and explore a new way of thinking.
Our design department is multi-faceted in terms of design media; we have print designers, multimedia designers and digital designers. You will have the ability to swap between different design mediums and not just be restricted to print or digital. You will have the opportunity to enhance and adapt your design skills; become a multi-disciplined designer that can translate our design on all mediums.
Work on the world's most technologically advanced sports apparel used by athletes across the globe. Our patented technologies attract the interest of brands like Puma, Oysho, Lamborghini and offer you the chance to collaborate with some of the world's most renowned names.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
Team: Graphic Team
- You will create and adapt our visual output for our social media channels, by creating exciting, engaging, and interactive digital experiences.
- You will make sure our brand guidelines and art direction are respected throughout social media
- You will be expected to edit and retouch photography (when needed)
- You will help in creating branded digital assets across all platforms
- You will be playing with motion graphics to bring interactivity to our social stories (this is a plus)
- You will help with visual research and ensure that our creative remains leading edge and ahead of our competition
- You love creating mood boards
- You will collaborate and contribute to the creative process, presenting cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign and content approaches
- You will be part off a team creating concepts for brand collaborations
- You will assist with creating concepts for campaign videos
- You bring at least 5 years of professional experience in graphic design
- You have a degree in Graphic Design
- You're at least 25 years old.
- You have experience in packaging design
- High proficiency in all design aspects
- Up to date with design and communication trends, digital and print
- Up to date with industry leading software's and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
- Dynamic, innovative and self-motivated team player
- Experience creating vector infographics and icons
- You can speak and write in English.
It's not a job, it's a calling.
What we offer:
- Be part of a friendly, international communications team
- Flat hierarchies with, if you are interested, interesting career opportunities
- Work for brands that enjoy high attention and sympathy on all continents
- Work on exciting collaborations with world-renowned brands like Lamborghini, Puma and Oysho
- Shape the image of global premium brands with your designs
- Experience interdisciplinary, agile teamwork between product design, marketing and communication
- Expert in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- Know your way around ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- Comfortable in ADOBE INDESIGN
- Skilled in ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS (a plus)
- Know your way around the grid in ADOBE XD
- Your brain is your biggest asset and you like to use it
- Communication skills are very important