Supply Chain Buyer (f/m/d)
We are an innovative, swiss, technology company focusing on the development and marketing of high-end knitting sports textiles. World class athletes like Wendy Holdener, Marco Odermatt and Timo Bracht are trusting us to release the last percent of energy with our premium next-to-skin textiles.
We are looking for a strong personality, who will help dispensing supply chain services and quality metrics; help for resolution, analysis, communication on the contract management, price negotiations, implementation/execution of the global sourcing strategy to achieve broad based business objectives together with the Supply Chain team.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
Team: Supply Chain Management
- Seasonal negotiation and fixation of prices, capacities, raw materials with strategic suppliers
- Fixation and ensuring seasonal calendar and on time delivery (OTIF)
- Alignment with demand planner & purchasing department for correct data follow up and order placement
- Manage vendor performance through effective negotiation and communication to maximize profitability, achieve financial objectives and ensure optimal supply chain operations
- Guiding and ensuring Quality Management process throughout different manufacturing sites and logistics operations
- Support mid-term road map with manufacturers
- Closely working with Product Team throughout the entire development process to ensure deadlines, product quality, price level and master data
- Reports to Head of Supply Chain
- BSc in Business Administration, supply chain management, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of business experience in a buyer role, purchasing, or procurement
- Experience of buying and purchasing in Textile Industry is a must; sporting goods / active wear experience preferable
- Flexibility: travelling expected up to 20%, which may fluctuate based on business needs
- Sports addict, profound understanding of the sport activities
- Ambitious and motivated for a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Very good communication and expression skills in English, both written and spoken
It's not a profession, it's a vocation.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution particularly in times of the on-going restructure of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.