IT Operations Manager (m/f/d), 80-100%
We are an innovative, Swiss, technology company focusing on the development and marketing of high-end knitting sports textiles. World class athletes like Wendy Holdener, Marco Odermatt and Timo Bracht are trusting us to release the last percent of energy with our premium next-to-skin textiles.
You are responsible for the 1st and 2nd level support and the maintenance of our IT infrastructure and accompany the implementation of new solutions. You will work closely with our Head of IT and our external IT service providers.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
- Support and further development of our IT infrastructure and Workplace as a Service initiative together with our IT partners.
- Maintaining and managing the Microsoft Office 365 tenant (accounts, email accounts, calendars, Sharepoint, etc.) as well as our internal infrastructure components
- Optimize & manage security and privacy of networks, applications and computer systems in collaboration with external partners
- Guide and support users in the operation of new software, hardware and collaboration tools
- Contact for internal IT support, supervision and further development of our IT service desk
- A completed education in the IT field, e.g. as a computer scientist EFZ
- Experience as an IT support and IT specialist
- Hands-on mentality and a lot of self-initiative with strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of Windows and Mac operating systems as well as Office365
- You are an open and customer-oriented person
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
It's not a job, it's a calling.