Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
As a pioneer of premium sportswear brands, X-Bionic® is looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative who aspires to continuously revolutionize the sportswear industry worldwide together with our ambitious team in Wollerau (Switzerland).
Together with the team, you will work on exciting projects improving our processes. Additionally, working with our young, dynamic team you will gain valuable insights into the sports and sportswear industry.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
Team: Customer Service
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions in a timely and accurate manner, via phone, email or chat
- Manage customer’s return products & issue credit notes
- Contact customers to ensure their issues have been resolved
- Analyze and report problems, work on system solutions
- Collect customer feedback and share it with our product, sales and marketing teams
- Update database tool (Zendesk) with information on technical issues and useful customer input
- Share feature requests, effective workarounds, new ways to improve our e-Com/business
- Reports to Head of e-Commerce
- Language skills (German & English fluent), any other languages are an advantage
- Personable and attentive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communicator
- Familiar with MS Office products and customer service software (Zendesk)
It's not a job, it's a calling.