Product Owner IT (m/f/d)
We are an innovative, Swiss, technology company focusing on the development and marketing of high-end knitting sports textiles. World class athletes like Wendy Holdener, Marco Odermatt and Timo Bracht are trusting us to release the last percent of energy with our premium next-to-skin textiles.
As a Product Owner IT (m/f/d) we are looking for a strong personality to develop our digital applications functionally and content wise, as well as to support the whole system architecture in order to reach the operative and strategic goals.
Location: X-TECHNOLOGY SWISS R&D AG, Wollerau / CH
- Responsible for the development of existing B2B and B2C products, acting as a know-how specialist
- Analyzing business requirements with the stakeholders from different departments and transforming those to professional solution concepts for our digital applications and interfaces
- Creating user stories and guaranteeing their implementation and go live with close contact to our developers and service providers
- Priorizing user stories as owner of product backlog and making sure that priorities fit with strategic roadmap
- Planning and controlling of releases and sprints, taking decisions and supervising continuous delivery
- Optimizing structure and processes together with Head of IT and external developers
- Successfully completed studies in IT, business informatics or similar technical studies
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in an agile environment
- Communication talent convincing internal and external stakeholders
- Structured, target oriented way of working with a high sense of quality
- Entrepreneur, willing to optimize continuously
- Good communication in English and German
It's not a job, it's a calling.