Sales Manager (m / f) – International
X-BIONIC® AG is the disruptive think tank based in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland. It was created by Scientist Prof. Dr. Bodo W. Lambertz, the inventor that has substantially changed the landscape of high-tech functional wear and innovative production technologies in the fields of thermoregulating apparel. Like Sir James Dyson, Professor Amar G. Bose, Peter Skak Olufsen and Dieter Burmester, Professor Lambertz was just recently awarded for his lifetime achievement by the prestigious Plus X Award.
Highly motivated people shape the success of our premium supersportswear brands X-BIONIC®, X-SOCKS® and APANI®. And we constantly expand our ability to tackle new challenges. By doing so we have been setting trends worldwide for decades that delight a global audience. Hundreds of awards, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot, and Plus X, document our superiority in innovation, product design, and functionality. X-Bionic® has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X Awards jury for 12 consecutive times. Our ideas fuel partnerships with top brands.
This role is to grow the company’s revenue by ensuring that our international key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for our clients, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
- Takeover and maintenance of the established network of key distributor partners
- Overall responsibility for the sales area & sales processes
- Total sales responsibility
- Achieving qualitative and quantitative sales targets
- Acquiring new customers and opening up new growth opportunities
- Ensuring sustained growth in market share, as well as the visibility of the brand
- Market and competition monitoring
- Initiative, continuous sales reporting
- Manage the distribution partner contracts
- Regular customer visits to support sell-in and sell-out on-site
- At least 3 – 5 years of sales experience within the sporting/ outdoor goods industry or many years of active sales experience in specialist sports retail stores
- Successfully completed commercial training and / or business administration or sports management studies
- Detailed knowledge of the sporting goods industry
- Strong analytical skills and a commercial understanding of the KPIs
- Self-motivated, success-oriented, organized
- Binding and trustworthy - simply: a sales professional through and through
- Excellent communication skills in German & English
- Knowledge of written and spoken Italian, French is an advantage
- Confident Microsoft Office user skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work hard and flexibly
It's not a job, it's a calling.