Internship Sports Marketing (m/f) 100%
X-BIONIC® AG is the disruptive think tank based in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland. It was created by Scientist Prof. Dr. Bodo W. Lambertz, the inventor that has substantially changed the landscape of high-tech functional wear and innovative production technologies in the fields of thermoregulating apparel. Like Sir James Dyson, Professor Amar G. Bose, Peter Skak Olufsen and Dieter Burmester, Professor Lambertz was just recently awarded for his lifetime achievement by the prestigious Plus X Award.
Highly motivated people shape the success of our premium supersportswear brands X-BIONIC®, X-SOCKS® and APANI®. And we constantly expand our ability to tackle new challenges. By doing so we have been setting trends worldwide for decades that delight a global audience. Hundreds of awards, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot, and Plus X, document our superiority in innovation, product design, and functionality. X-Bionic® has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X Awards jury for 12 consecutive times. Our ideas fuel partnerships with top brands.
You will support us in the maintenance and management of our ongoing sponsorship work. Furthermore, you will help to support with corporate partners, contribute your ideas and create templates for our international sales partners. At events and sports events, you will take over the support of the participating partners and coordinate the process.
Location: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
- Enthusiasm for technologies, sports / sporting events, initial experience in communication work and marketing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, very good written and spoken German and English, knowledge of Italian and French are advantageous.
- High level of initiative, commitment and creativity
- Responsibly & respectfully, work & collaborate with our current marketing/ media team.
- Registering our products at international Design Awards
- Data maintenance and coordination of worldwide sponsoring partners and athletes
- Support of our community, forums and customer inquiries
- Development and implementation of (Internet) campaigns such as competitions etc.
- Clipping service and archiving, maintenance of image and text database
- competition monitoring
- Work with our sports marketing team to manage and update our website as well as bring ideas to the table to drive traffic & engagement numbers in a positive manners.
It's not a job, it's a calling.