Science is only as good as the proof it offers.
The Research Centre for Bioengineering and Motor Sciences (CeRISM) of the University of Verona conducted a study on "the effectiveness of specific compression clothing in cases of moderate hyperthermia". They compared the effects of partial compression like X-BIONIC® Partial Kompression with full surface compression.
- Significantly less heat generation: With X-BIONIC® Partial Kompression clothing, the core body temperature is significantly lower than with full surface compression clothing.
- Longest performance duration: X-BIONIC® Partial Kompression prolongs the performance duration by 10% compared to full surface compression
- Lowest levels of lactate production: With X-BIONIC® Partial Kompression, the body produces 7 % less lactate, which leads to muscle fatigue, in comparison to full surface compression.
- Rapid recovery: With X-BIONIC® Partial Kompression the body recovers 20 % faster than with full surface compression.
- Lowest heart rate: Using X-BIONIC® Partial Kompression results in 2.4 heart beats per minute less in comparism to full surface compression.
The body needs less energy for thermoregulation with Partial Kompression. It keeps you able to perform for longer. Moreover, your muscles recover faster and the cardiovascular system is put under less stress.