X-SOCKS® Trek Retina 4.0
- STRONGER: LAMBERTZ-NICHOLSON ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTOR 4.0. The Achilles tendon lies in the opening of the cushion and is thus protected from pressure and friction.
- ONLY WITH X-SOCKS® 4.0: INNOVATIVE RETINA® ULTRA-HIGH-DEFINITION TECHNOLOGY. Provides ultra-high definition texture, ultra-high density function transmission and ultra-high precision body zoning.
- AIR-CONDITIONING CHANNEL® 4.0. Air-conducting 3D structures and high-tech special yarn promote intensive ventilation of the feet.
- SUPPRONATION® BANDAGE. Supports a healthy foot posture, counteracts overloading of the ankle joint. Patented in 34 countries.
- 100% PURE SWISS ENGINEERED. Made in Italy. 700+ international awards and test wins, 800+ patent registrations for the products with the "X".
Trust the technologically advanced X-SOCKS® TREK RETINA 4.0 and get ready for the challenges of demanding hiking trails. The special generation 4.0 socks for challenging trekking tours are manufactured in ultra-high resolution Retina® technology. The knit fabric, which precisely embeds the optimized Air-Conditioning Channel® 4.0, promotes highly efficient ventilation. The shape-optimized Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector 4.0 with its two-part cushion encloses the sensitive zone above the heel to protect against pressure, impact and friction. Together with the Heel Protector, the AirFlow Ankle Pads additionally reinforce the protective space around the heel and ankle.
Merino Wool (19%)