Data protection / Security
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF THE DATA PROTECTION LAW (ITALY) (Legislative Decree No.196 of 30 June 2003)
1. Encryption of your data / security
- Your personal data (address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.).
- The chosen method of payment.
- Credit card and bank account details.
Note: Your credit card details are not stored on our server!
2. Data protection / passing on your data
We shall only collect data from you which is required for the execution of the order and the handling of the contract. You are entitled to request information regarding the status of your data at any time as well as the amendment or deletion of your data, or to object to the processing of your data. Please contact us using the online form under "contact" to do so. It is also possible to inspect and/or amend your data online. We save your order data and send it to you by e-mail together with our acknowledgement of order. You can also look at our General Terms and Conditions here on these pages at any time. Your order data is not accessible via the Internet for security reasons. The disclosure of your personal details is voluntary. Should you wish to refuse to furnish us with your personal details, we shall be unable to render the services you requested. We only require your e-mail address and your credit card details if you intend to make purchases online.
3. Passing on your data to third parties
You may rest assured: We do not pass on and/or sell your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Your details are passed on to our forwarding agent for shipping purposes.
4. Right to inspect your data
You have the right to request the inspection of your data at any time. You are entitled to obtain the following information:
- the origin of your data
- the purpose and nature and manner of the processing
- the applied logic in the case of data processing carried out with electronic devices
- the identification of the data holder and the individual responsible for processing the data
- the identification of the individuals or categories of persons to whom the data can be communicated or who can gain knowledge of the data in their capacity as the person responsible or data processor
Moreover, you are entitled to:
- update, correct or, insofar as there is an interest, to supplement the data.
- cancel, convert into an anonymous format or block the data processed in violation of the law.
- confirmation that those individuals to whom the data was communicated were also made aware of the operations in accordance with the first two points in the paragraph above.
Furthermore, you are entitled to object to the data being processed:
- for legitimate reasons, even if the processing is for the purpose of gathering data.
- if the data is processed for the purpose of sending advertising material and offers to buy or for market research purposes.
5. Deletion of your data
If you are registered with us (bonus card, newsletter) and no longer wish this to be the case, please fill out the online form. We will then delete your data immediately and refrain from further mailings. You can also cancel by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Information on the holder of the data and on the persons responsible for the processing thereof
Trerè srl is the owner of the personal details submitted by you. Trerè srl is also responsible for processing the data. The members of staff of the sales and marketing departments of Trerè srl, and, if you are in agreement, the members of staff of the sales and marketing departments of DHL, TNT and UPS may gain knowledge of the data furnished by you in their performance of data processing operations.
7. Disclaimer for Google Analytics