Senior eCommerce Manager (Shopify) (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ort: X-Bionic, Berlin / DE
- Responsible for managing the website, helping exceed the D2C sales targets by improving the conversion rate, AOV, site speed and other key metrics
- Responsible for the website trading, managing the customer journey and messaging, as well as developing great content to deliver a unique customer experience
- Responsible for the website development roadmap: planning, testing (including AB testing) and launching new functionality both with internal and external partners
- Responsible for analysis, insight and reporting on the website KPIs, customer activities (retention, reactivation, LTV), presenting back to senior stakeholders
- Lead the SEO development of the website, using best practices and working with agencies to lead SEO improvements across multiple markets and languages
- Support the internationalization of the website, monitoring performance by market closely and improving the international proposition & messaging
- Support the digital marketing/acquisition activities closely, aligning content, offers, customer segments, customer journey and retention
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar D2C eCommerce role with a very strong preference for Shopify experience
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders, delivering on plan and reporting the success of the project
- Good analytical skills – using data to drive insight and decisions
- You are willing to get into the details of creating content and changing screws yourself while keeping a good overview of strategic priorities
- You bring strong strategic thinking and stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in English (German and other language skills an advantage)
Es ist kein Beruf, es ist eine Berufung.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.