Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious fun team in Berlin (with some occasional travel to Zurich, CH) to X-ceed any limits!
Ort: X-Bionic, Berlin / DE
- Responsible for the ownership and performance of all digital marketing channels (paid social, SEO, SEM, display, etc.)
- You shape our digital marketing plan and campaigns and execute them together with marketing agencies and freelancers, which includes proactive engagement and alignment with these key stakeholders
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC/LTV
- You analyze performance along the marketing funnel to create a deep quantitative and qualitative understanding of acquisition channels and our target groups. All activities should convert to sales and performance will be tracked depending on this conversion
- Working hand in hand with marketing, content and eCom teams on the creative strategy for acquisition campaigns.
- You improve campaign performance and identify new opportunities
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar D2C marketing role in DACH
- Experience building strategy and executing across a variety of performance marketing channels including SEM, paid social, paid media partnerships, website and more
- Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
- A particular strength in paid social advertising: in-depth paid social platform knowledge (Facebook/Instagram is a must)
- You have a hands-on mentality. You can jump into the advertising accounts, upload creatives, complete deep dives and launch campaigns,
- You are a team player, open-minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- You are fluent in English. German and additional language skills advantageous
Es ist kein Beruf, es ist eine Berufung.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.