Product Owner eCommerce (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner with strong technical knowledge and experience in e-commerce solutions. Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Ort: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
- Work closely with local and remote Stakeholders on improving and extending our global e-commerce solution
- Define a clear product mission & vision together with the Head of eCom and Head of IT to maximize the business value of the product
- Facilitate communication with all stakeholders with the goal of creating product plans, developing business cases and success metrics
- Transform stakeholder requests into clearly defined, ready-to-build features within the product vision and roadmap
- Define and write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Close collaboration with the team of backend and frontend engineers
- Analyze challenges and trade-offs between business needs and technical or operational constraints.
- Drive daily prioritization of workflow, projects, and scope; troubleshoot reported issues and escalate as necessary
- Reports to the Head of IT
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in defining implementing digital projects (preferably an e-commerce solution)
- Experience with agile development methodologies and its related project management tools such as Jira and or Asana
- Good ability to design interfaces and resilient software structures
- Capability to consolidate information and prioritize business objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accurately communicate recommendations effectively to a wide range of stakeholders, including executives, internal business clients and developers
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills beyond average
- Very good communication and expression skills in German and English, both written and spoken
Es ist kein Beruf, es ist eine Berufung.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging, and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature, and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership, and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.