Product Management Intern (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits as of 1.7.2023 for 6 months!
Ort: X-Bionic, Wollerau / CH
- Support the product management team in the product development process from product briefing to handover to market
- Support in the management of product master data and data quality control
- Analyse market needs, competitor’s product propositions and company sales figures
- Support in redefining existing product management processes
- Prepare content for internal meeting presentation
- Previous experience in product management preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with areas of responsibility and to communicate complex issues in a structured and comprehensible manner
- Strong analytical and data visualizations skills
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Very good communication and expression skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
Es ist kein Beruf, es ist eine Berufung.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution, particularly in times of the ongoing restructuring of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.