X-SOCKS® Ski Touring Silver 4.0
- STRONGER: LAMBERTZ-NICHOLSON ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTOR 4.0. The Achilles tendon lies in the opening of the cushion and is thus protected from pressure and friction.
- HELIXCOIL SYSTEM. Two concentric, spiral pressure webs integrated in the sock structure enclosing the calf muscles from ankle to knee. Effective muscle support without affecting blood circulation.
- ANATOMICALLY SHAPED SINOFIT FOOTBED WITH SILVER. Thousands of micro loops made of 99.9% pure silver bed feet softly, effectively reducing bacteria formation. Patented in 24 countries.
- ISO-BLOCKER. Works against cold bridges, reduces the risk of pressure points, ventilates and dries in the intermediate area.
- 100% PURE SWISS ENGINEERED. Made in Italy. 700+ international awards and test wins, 800+ patent registrations for the products with the "X".
Experience a new dimension of performance in your favourite sport with the X-SOCKS® SKI TOURING SILVER 4.0, specially designed for passionate ski tourers. Patented technologies ensure even more fun in endurance winter sports. With an optimal skin climate, a perfect fit and functional zones that provide support, the high-tech socks support your performance on extended ski tours.
Intelligent technologies such as the Suppronation® Bandage or the anatomically shaped footbed are precisely integrated into the densely knitted material and ensure stability even under sustained stress. Protectors for toes, heels, ankles and shin guard sensitive or particularly exposed areas against friction, pressure and blistering.
The unique HeliXCoil system is knitted seamlessly into the material in two concentric spirals surrounding the calf. The technology promotes muscle control, supports blood circulation and relieves the cardiovascular system. Ventilation technologies such as the Traverse AirFlow Channel System and the Air-Conditioning Channel® 4.0 enable efficient cooling. The permanent fresh air supply ensures dry feet without cooling down.
Merino Wool (26%)
Metallic Fiber-Silver (1%)